KASPERSKY LAB ENDPOINT SECURITY FOR BUSINESS
kaspersky Lab Endpoint Security for Business offers a complete security solution, designed by the world’s leading security experts. The deepest, most forward-looking protection, efficient performance and straightforward management built through progressive tiers to fully secure your business. All components have been designed and built in-house to mesh together into a single security platform geared to your business needs. The result is a stable, integrated solution with no gaps, no compatibility issues and no additional workload as your system builds.
One Comprehensive Management Console — kaspersky Lab Security Center
At the hub of this unified approach sits kaspersky Lab Security Center, an intuitive, fully scalable management console that minimizes the total cost of ownership of any kaspersky Lab security solution. Simple, seamless security administration for desktop, mobile and virtual endpoints and servers, delivered through a single pane of glass, providing:
- Combined policy deployment.
- Separate web console.
- Scheduled and on-demand reporting.
KASPERSKY LAB ENDPOINT SECURITY FOR BUSINESS — CORE
A layered security model begins with best of breed anti-malware. kaspersky Lab Security for Business — Core incorporates:
POWERFUL ENDPOINT ANTI-MALWARE SCANNING
- Operating at multiple levels in the operating system, rooting out malware using a combination of signature-based, heuristic and cloud-assisted technologies
KASPERSKY LAB SECURITY NETWORK: CLOUD-ASSISTED PROTECTION
- Real-time information from the worldwide kaspersky Lab Security Network means that new and unknown threats can be identified and eliminated as they emerge.
HOST-BASED INTRUSION PREVENTION SYSTEM (HIPS) WITH PERSONAL FIREWALL
- Predefined rules for hundreds of the most common applications reduce time spent on firewall configuration.
KASPERSKY LAB ENDPOINT SECURITY FOR BUSINESS — SELECT
- Application Control - With ‘Dynamic Whitelisting’, using realtime file reputations delivered by kaspersky Lab Security Network, enables IT administrators to allow, block or regulate applications, including operating a ‘Default Deny’ scenario.
- Application Privilege Control monitors and restricts applications performing suspiciously.
- Web Control — browsing policies can be created around pre-set or customized databases of inappropriate sites, following the user on the corporate network and when roaming.
- Device Control — allows users to set, schedule and enforce data policies controlling the connection of removable storage and other peripheral devices to any bus type.
- Mobile Anti-Malware - combined signature-based, proactive and cloud-assisted technologies deliver powerful real-time mobile device protection. A safe browser and anti-spam increase security.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - kaspersky Lab Security for Mobile supports functionality provided by Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, Apple MDM and Samsung SAFE.
- Remote Anti-Theft — SIM-Watch, Remote Lock, Full or Selective Wipe and Find all prevent unauthorized access to corporate data if a mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Mobile Controls — administrators can manage and restrict applications usage, while prohibiting the usage of unwanted or grey software. As well as blocking malicious sites, they can also control access to sites, that do not conform to corporate policies.
- App Containerization for BYOD — corporate data and applications can be isolated from the personal files on the employee device by placing corporate apps in special containers, which can be encrypted and wiped separately from the user’s personal data.
FILE SERVER SECURITY
- Managed together with endpoint security through kaspersky Lab Security Center, file server protection ensures that malware cannot spread to secured endpoints through stored, infected data.
- kaspersky Lab Endpoint Security for Business — Select also includes all components of the Core tier.
- To read more, download End Point Security so as to appreciate the power of kaspersky Lab.
- For more information Contact Us now!